Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My typical day

For anyone wondering what I am doing in college every day aside from eating junk food and sleeping, I'll tell you: I woke up this morning with five minutes to get ready and get to my Spanish class. I do this every day. I usually put on the first thing I see that smells okay and throw my hair into a pony tail or I'll leave it down depending on how aweful it looks. Then I ran off to be bored to tears in my class until about 9:00am and then ate breakfast with a friend. From there I return to my dorm room where I will either take a half hour nap or do some last minute homework and then do my hair and makeup. On Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays I go to my Art History class at 11:30 and then go back to do more homework or watch shows on hulu. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to my institute class at 11 and usually stay there reading or taking advantage of mormon generosity and free food. Then I have my Honor's 190 class at 4, then Photography at 7 on Tuesday evenings. My down time is spent rotting my brain on the internet doing things like blogging and facebook and if I get really bored I call my family :)

1 comment:

  1. :) if you get really bored you call your family. Nice Sue :). I am glad you doing the college thing up right. LOve ya!

    ReplyDelete