Sunday, November 15, 2009

Missing my family


Today is my sister Becca's birthday. I tried to call her but she does not know how to operate a cell phone. Apparently neither does her husband, or my mom. Talking to someone you love may seem like a small thing, but just hearing their voice makes me feel loads better. It makes me homesick and miss my mom, my two amazing older sisters and my wonderful older brothers. I haven't heard from my brother, James, since we got the news about my dad. His phone got shut off and he never calls and will not answer emails. I hate not knowing if he's okay. I miss talking to him. I miss my family in general. You never come to truly appreciate something until you don't have it anymore. Luckily I still have my family- they're just a few hours away.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Susie Q...I miss you too! I feel the same way. I wish we lived closer. Why can't you all move to Idaho?

    ReplyDelete