Thursday, February 18, 2010

Other things I forgot about...






I was going through my pictures the other day and found the ones I took over winter break. At first I was thinking "when in the heck did I take these? I don't remember them" then I realized there were three weeks of winter break in which I was not planning a funeral or being sad. I forgot that I spent a week with my mom in Window Rock, I forgot about the two days spent in Mesa, I forgot about the New Year's Eve party at my aunt Robin's house, I forgot about our family friend named Bonnie visiting. I forgot that up until January 2nd, I was actually having a good time. So here's the pictures and if I was holding a glass of martinelli's sparkling cider I'd toast and say "here's to remembering never to forget".

1 comment:

  1. Love your guts Sue! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete